Nutrition for MenTM
For Vital Hair, Healthy Skin & Strong Nails*
- Based on America's favorite beauty multi for women
- Vital hair, healthy skin & strong nails*
- Includes specific nutrients for today's health-conscious man
Healthy is beautiful - regardless of gender. Hair, Skin & Nails® for Men is based on the same #1-selling, nutrient-intense formula as the women's formula with the added benefit of 25 mg of zinc per daily dose and other select nutrients for men. It is a complete daily multi-vitamin that also provides targeted nutrition for vital hair, healthy skin and strong nails and is part of a series of advanced, state-of-the-art nutritional supplements designed especially for today's health-conscious man.
Healthy skin, vital hair and strong nails are a reflection of your general overall health - both inside and out. Poor eating habits, stress and environmental pollutants drain the body of the vital nutrients it needs to help keep its healthy appearance. Hair, Skin & Nails® for Men provides a complete array of nutrients required to nourish skin, hair and nails from within.
- Includes 25 mg of Zinc, which has been shown to help reduce skin inflammation and support men's health.
- Provides 5 mg. of organic silica, from horsetail extract, which plays an important role in the body's production of collagen.
- Supplies 1500 mcg of biotin to help fortify and nourish hair and nails.
- Contains nutrients specific to men's good health and energy such as Saw Palmetto berries, Smilax root extract and Korean (Panax) Ginseng extract.
- 23 specially combined vitamins and minerals provide the nutrients your body needs and helps correct the effect of dietary deficiencies.
- Provides antioxidant support from selenium and vitamins C, E and beta-carotene.
- A complete B vitamin complex provides nutritional stress support and cardio protection by helping to reduce homocysteine levels.
Hair, Skin & Nails® for Men has been designed to replace your current multi-vitamin.
Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 3 tablets daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Contains no added sugar, salt, starch, wheat, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives.
T-Vive® is a registered trademark of Futurebiotics, LLC.
- Supplement facts
Serving Size 3 Tablets
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 6,000mcg RAE 167% Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120mg 133% Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 5mcg 25% Vitamin E (from natural mixed tocopherols) 20mg 133% Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate) 10mg 833% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg 769% Niacin (as niacinamide) 50mg NE 313% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg 588% Folate (as 400mg Folic Acid) 666mcg DFE 167% Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 16mcg 667% Biotin 1,500mcg 5000% Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 30mg 600% Choline (as choline bitartrate) 150mg 27% Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate and calcium carbonate) 660mg 46% Iron (as ferrous bisglycinate chelate) 6mg 33% Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 300mg 24% Iodine (from kelp) 225mcg 150% Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 200mg 48% Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 25mg 227% Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 25mcg 45% Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate) 10mg 435% Inositol 60mg † para-Aminobenzoic acid 50mg † Hair, Skin & Nail Blend 760mg † N-Acetyl Cysteine, Horsetail leaf extract (standardized for 5 mg silica), Oat Straw (aerial part), Ribonucleic acid (RNA), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Betaine hydrochloride, Rutin, Saw Palmetto berry, Eleuthero root extract, Korean (Panax) Ginseng root extract, Smilax root extract, Gelatin.
† Daily value not established
- Microcrystalline cellulose,
- stearic acid,
- croscarmellose sodium,
- vegetable stearate,
- hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,
- polyethylene glycol.